Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Live from my iPad...it's laser eyes 101!

Hey people. I purchased an iPad mini last week with graduation funds! It's super exciting and really not the best for blogging but I am still in the honeymoon phase so it's either on the iPad or nothing! Tomorrow I will be getting my eyes lasered so I won't have to wear glasses anymore. Yay! It's my graduation present from mommy. And since I don't have a smart phone, I've been super into everything I can get on my mini aka Instagram!! So I made this in honor of not being able to rub my eyes for TWO weeks. (Which I discovered this week, is all I do. Morning, noon night. Rub, rub, rub...how have I never gotten pink eye?) My next few days will be full of eye drops, self control and weird cups taped to my face....and hopefully better vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment